Dining Out on Keto, my small thing! should I invest time on it?

Dining Out on Keto, my small thing! should I invest time on it?

Hey, everyone! Two years ago, I decided to go keto, and it's been quite a journey. I've managed to shed an impressive 112 pounds, and I want to share my experience with you.

Cooking keto meals at home wasn't easy. Those fancy ingredients and complicated recipes on keto websites? They were a challenge for a regular guy like me who just wanted simple, clear instructions.

I'm a foodie at heart, so dining out at restaurants was my thing. But when I went keto, finding the right options on the menu felt like a treasure hunt.

In the last year of my journey, I started collecting menus from nearby restaurants and cafes and developed a small system attached to those menus. It became my keto guardian angel, guiding me precisely on what to order when dining out. It also suggests keto-friendly modifications for dishes and even gives me approximate macros, so I can make most of the meals in most of the restaurants keto-friendly even if they did not have it on the menu! It also helps me create keto meal recipes from the ingredients I had at home.

I'm thinking about making my keto guardian available online, but I'm not sure if people will find it worthwhile or interesting. So, I'm not sure if I should invest time in that. To be honest – I'm a bit lazy. I can't promise when or if I'll get around to it. Nevertheless, what I wanted to stress is that making simple changes when ordering from a restaurant or cooking with what you have at home can make this keto journey a whole lot easier.

https://preview.redd.it/gy36ti5755ub1.jpg?width=1024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0fa2564044c3218f8f9ebf471bceacb5225f4cfe

submitted by /u/Many_Antelope3519
[link] [comments]


from Keto Recipes - Low Carb Recipes for Ketogenic Diets https://ift.tt/0UExcFV
Dining Out on Keto, my small thing! should I invest time on it? Dining Out on Keto, my small thing! should I invest time on it? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 14, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.