Keto Mint Chip Chocolate Cookies

I tried to post this before the holidays but the app wouldn’t let me for some reason. I like them all year round.

I haven’t done the macros for these but I’m sure it is similar to other keto cookie recipes.

Dry Ingredients: 2.5 cups almond flour 6 tbls coco powder 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 tsp xanthan gum

3 eggs (room temp) 6 tbls butter (softened but not hot) 1 tbls vanilla

1 cup ChocZero mint chips

Use 2 bowls big for wet and smaller for dry. Mix all dry ingredients thoroughly. I like to sift the baking soda as I add it. Use a fork to break up almond flour clumps. Combine wet ingredients and blend until mixed. Add dry ingredients to the wet in 1 cup intervals, mixing and scraping the sides of the bowl in between. Once all of the dry is added to the wet the dough should be rather thick. Stir in the mint chips.

Wash but don’t dry your hands and make approx 1” diameter balls and add to a parchment lined cookie sheet. You can make them bigger if you want. I like to vary my sizes. I also try to scoop an even amount of chip-to-dough proportions. Easier said than done.

Bake at 350 for 14 min. Use the back of a spoon to mush down the middle of each cookie a bit and bake for another 2 minutes. (this is optional but I like it better this way) Remove from oven and let cool for 10-15 min then transfer to cooling racks. Let thoroughly cool before transferring to storage but you can try one when transferring to the cooling racks.

Enjoy!

submitted by /u/7153345666
[link] [comments]

from Keto Recipes - Low Carb Recipes for Ketogenic Diets https://ift.tt/B6tzhwO
Keto Mint Chip Chocolate Cookies Keto Mint Chip Chocolate Cookies Reviewed by Health And Fitness on December 30, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.