A little on the tired side

As I am writing this, I am feeling that relaxed, calm, contentedness that I associate with coming to the end of a busy day. Mine was pretty full, but I don’t think I exerted enough energy to justify this sleepiness. I have been feeling this way, on and off, all day. It’s not exhaustion nor has it stopped me from doing anything I had set out to do, but it is some minor, unjustified fatigue.

So maybe I’m (hopefully) entering ketosis?

I really don’t know why, but I’m not ‘suffering’ the way I was expecting to – not yet, anyway. If anything, I feel great. I am really happy and enthusiastic and optimistic and just generally feeling …

joy.

I think I love setting myself goals and I get a real kick out of achieving them. It’s. Just. Bliss!

:)



from ketogenic-diet « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2JhcEp2
A little on the tired side A little on the tired side Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.