[NSV] Some self motivation on my final push

I've lost 128 lbs since October of 2016, and I have another 35 to go until I hit goal weight (200 lbs). Midway through my weight loss in 2016 my wife left me, leaving me with absolutely crippling depression. My trainer is one of my best friends, and that was when he started training me. I had already lost about 40 lbs on my own, but had plateaued, he stepped in and started really working with me. A week ago I did one of those facebook things where you show a picture of yourself from 7 years ago, 3 years ago, and this year. What I saw blew my mind. I was a completely different person.

I held a game night at my house this last weekend and my trainer and his girlfriend came over. There he showed me my graph of weight loss since he started training me and it gave me a huge surge of inspiration. I am starting in on my final push to get to 200 lbs (I'm 6ft 1in).

You can all do this. For me it took patience, consistency, and marginal gains. For the first time in my life I think I don't look ugly, which is a huge step for me. I've also decided to get a therapist after realizing my self loathing for my past actions can't be reconciled alone. I'm going to be a different person by the end of this year. And I welcome it.

Thank you all for being a constant inspiration to me throughout my journey!

Graph: https://i.imgur.com/RDm4utv.jpg Face: https://i.imgur.com/S3oN0B4.png

submitted by /u/Albino_Chinchilla
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uaNYJW
[NSV] Some self motivation on my final push [NSV] Some self motivation on my final push Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 11, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.