Anyone else feel the need to constantly post before and after pictures?

Every couple weeks I feel the need to post a picture on my socials comparing old pictures to my new pictures to show the difference. I guess I just still feel like I’m viewed as fat so I need to let everyone know “hey, I used to be fatter!!” Even though I am actually literally not fat. My BMI is normal now, not even overweight.

I’ve been on my weight loss journey for a while now and I used to have everyone around me all the time tell me how slim I’m getting, how different I look, etc. And now it’s not really a shock anymore when they see me. I’m not sure why I don’t want people to “forget” I used to be obese. Is it maybe the praise and the compliments?

Every time I become friends with a new person I feel the need to show them these pictures as well. Like in my head I feel like “oh just in case you think I’m chubby right now, I actually used to be a lot bigger.” Is anyone else experiencing anything like this once you get close to your goal weight? I feel like I’m being so annoying on Instagram with progress pictures lol.

submitted by /u/lilly47
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3692V0V
Anyone else feel the need to constantly post before and after pictures? Anyone else feel the need to constantly post before and after pictures? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 17, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.