How bad for me is my candy habit?

I’m 37F 5’6” (169 cm) SW: 188 lbs CW: 151 lbs GW: 140 lbs

I’m a straight CICO girl and I’ve successfully crossed into healthy weight range territory, I’m so happy with my success and progress that I don’t care how long the last 11 lbs take me.

In the past I did all the diets but mostly would successfully lose weight eating 1200 cals a day and then gain it all plus some after falling off the wagon due to travel, guests, stress... the usual suspects. You all know and share the struggle.

This time I’ve tried to be more reasonable about it and am eating more like 1400- 1600 cals a day. I have learned a lot from this sub and others about not giving up after a bad day and it’s really helped me stick with it so big thank you to all of the posters!

On to my question: I eat probably 300-400 calories in sweets everyday. Lately it’s Hershey Kisses at 22 cals a piece. I have always had a killer sweet tooth and if I restrict too much I give up. I know I am eating better now than when I was crushing 5000 cals of junk food a day, I eat protein and veggies regularly. And I know the candy won’t impede weight loss but am I headed towards sugar related health issues anyway?

submitted by /u/Dashiepants
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WE3JYx
How bad for me is my candy habit? How bad for me is my candy habit? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 16, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.