I gained it all back. (UPDATE)

Hey, all. You may remember me from this post that I shared back in April.

Long story short, I lost roughly 50 lbs after high school, then gained most of it back in the following three years after getting a desk job and a boyfriend. Well, I got a wake-up call in the form of a weigh-in at 150 lbs, kicked my butt into gear, and finally started to turn things around.

Since that initial post two months ago, I've successfully lost over 16 lbs, and am happy to announce that I'm no longer overweight! I'm currently sitting at 134.2 lbs, which for me is a healthy BMI of 24.7. I still have a little ways to go, with a goal weight of 120, but I'm half way there!

Photo (nsfw) 147.3 --> 134.8

Thank you again for all the support on my original post! I'll be sure to return with more progress photos as I get closer to my goal weight.

xx

submitted by /u/th3worldonfir3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BBo210
I gained it all back. (UPDATE) I gained it all back. (UPDATE) Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.