Feeling angry and overwhelmed at people

People are now commenting on the fact that I have lost weight and it is making me upset. Actually it is annoying too. I know I have lost weight, the scales tell me but my eyes don't - I've been weird with my body all my life and it is something I set out to do safely and healthily. I'm not upset that I have lost weight I am upset that people WONT SHUT UP!

I still have around 10 kg to go, and that's fine, it'll happen with consistency, safe consistency. Most people would (i assume, maybe wrongly) be over the moon to have their efforts recognized by others but it is just a pain, makes me anxious and frankly, it's upsetting to me.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Apologies, mobile.

submitted by /u/MoonGoofy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SVEuOO
Feeling angry and overwhelmed at people Feeling angry and overwhelmed at people Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 15, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.