Feeling hopeful for the first time!

I am not trying it on hard mode for the first time in my life and I'm actually hopeful this might work in the long run. Instead of a 1000 calorie deficit, I'm aiming for a 500 calorie deficit and it's SO much easier. Like duh but I never considered only aiming for 1 lb a week. It didn't seem like enough so why bother? But I think I can do this! I can log every day and adjust as my calorie budget goes down slowly over time.

Truly it's just getting over the mental hurdle of how long it's going to take me. Realistically, if I go at this pace it could take me 3-4 years to lose the weight I want to lose. The urge to make it go as fast as humanly possible is strong but with good therapy I'm fighting that urge. Feeling pretty good about things right now!

submitted by /u/shinyinfor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Hjhl6f
Feeling hopeful for the first time! Feeling hopeful for the first time! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 17, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.