I officially fit into size 32 pants

One year ago I was still wearing 2XL shirts and size 38 pants. I had bought 34 jeans a little over a month ago, but after being able to drop them without even undoing anything in the last few days, figured it was time to try the 32s. Good news, they fit perfectly.

Still wearing L shirts at the moment, although I just checked in the mirror and the one I'm wearing looks kinda billowy, so... soon. I'm glad I only bought the one pair of 34 jeans and two L packs of Walmart T-shirts because it doesn't look like they'll be lasting long.

Sorry, no progress pics. Before losing weight I was so disgusted with myself that I physically could not bring myself to take pictures or have them taken of me.

submitted by /u/Stage-Fine
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37uQ384
I officially fit into size 32 pants I officially fit into size 32 pants Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 21, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.