My mental state has changed so much since I started losing weight

I was sort of locked in the cycle of binge eating and just eating too much in general. I would get so frustrated because I should have been able to just stop myself from eating but every time I gave in. I would cry, I was depressed about it. It seemed like such a hurdle. A mountain to climb. But it’s just completely gone now. I keep remembering these utter states of despair I would work myself into over not being able to exercise my own self control. I mean my mental illness is still here, but it manifests itself in a completely different way now. Anybody else notice how differently your mind works when you’re not obsessing over your next meal all the time?

submitted by /u/lomalomaloma
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3juF4Ow
My mental state has changed so much since I started losing weight My mental state has changed so much since I started losing weight Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.