Messed up and ate bad all week..feeling really depressed now

So I'm a girl 5'9 186 (last time i checked) and I've been trying to change to a healthy life style by eating better and working out 30min a day 3-4x's a week.

Today is friday and since monday I've eaten unhealthy stuff. I didn't binge eat or anything actually i don't eat enough most of the time (once or twice a day). But to sum it up i had like 1 bad meal a day. I'd either eat a smoothie for breakfast or nothing. Then lunch is when i kept messing up, burger king, Chinese food, wings etc. And then i usually eat a relatively okay dinner like homemade spaghetti or baked chicken.

I also only worked out 1 day this week.

I'm feeling really hard on myself, like i can't keep eating unhealthy even if its once a day. Cuz cheating on my healthy eating once a day is no longer cheating, that's just a habit.

Also i don't weigh myself, cuz it makes Me feel like I'm doing it for the wrong reasons. I just want a healthier lifestyle in general. I do count my calories though.

I just feel like crap now. And i can't stop beating myself up about it.

submitted by /u/7barbieringz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nAmNSv
Messed up and ate bad all week..feeling really depressed now Messed up and ate bad all week..feeling really depressed now Reviewed by Health And Fitness on December 18, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.