275 to 235 in about a year (again)

275 to 235

Two years ago, I decided it was time to get serous about my weight. I’m a big guy, 6’4, so I can pack on a lot of weight, and I had. I was the heaviest I had ever been at 265, and very unhappy. I ate right, practiced IF, worked out 4-5 days a week and dropped down to 245.

Then we had a baby. The day that hospitals started locking down for COVID. For the next 18 weeks, I worked from home with a new born. No gym. Lots of food. By May, I had gained most of my weight back. At the end of June, (this picture) I was 275. My wife text me this photo after our round and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn’t believe I had gained back everything I’d lost, and then some.

I started down the same road, again. This time, I started doing CrossFit, which my sister had been begging me to try. That, coupled with counting calories and managing protein/carb intake, I’ve gotten back down to close to my goal weight and increased my muscle mass significantly.

I still struggle. I have a sweet tooth and am not immune to the sweets my kids have around the house, but I try and focus on moderation and staying active. This sub has always been a great source of motivation for me and I can’t thank everyone on here enough for their stories of success.

submitted by /u/egjosu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ru7Fec
275 to 235 in about a year (again) 275 to 235 in about a year (again) Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.