30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 4

Hello losers,

Happy Tuesday! I hope you're all out there kicking butt!

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & report here even if I don’t like it: 246 this morning. Just a number. Even when I dislike the number. The scale is a tool. Not a moral judgement.

A quick aside, all you lovely losers. Your weight has nothing to do with how much you are worth as a person. You are wonderful folks at any size. Wanting to better yourself is always an admirable choice even if you feel like you could be doing it better or faster. You are still here doing it & that’s an astounding act of courage! Get it. (Maybe I’m projecting & needed to hear that from myself today but y’all are here & way easier to cheer on!)

Stay within calorie range (1500-1800): Making it after all kids! 3/4 days.

Exercise 5 days a week: 30 minute lunch walk & stationary bike. 3/4 days.

Self-care alone time & ten deep breath cycles a day: Check mark on the breathing. Alone time during my walk.

Try a new recipe once a week: Nothing yet but I’m going to figure out what the hell to do with pork jowl. X/4 weeks.

Write 1500 words a day 6 days a week: I’m considering restructuring this goal. I think I’m missing something about making this effective for what I want it to be. I am writing but it’s not getting me where I want to go exactly.

Do a mindfulness exercise: Here me out on this one. I identified a tree based on how it smelled. And it was sensory input based so I’m counting it. Never will I ever plant an ornamental pear tree. Yuck.

Gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for binner, nitrite free bacon, free ebooks through the library system & the people in my life that may know how fraught my internal storms are but still hang around for the sunny bits.

Your turn kids!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PNksrM
30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 4 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 4 Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.