Making myself accountable.

Well, today didn't go so well. I was doing perfectly fine with my calorie count, then my husband decided to make me a margarita, which cut my remaining count in half. No worries, I had enough for dinner.

Well, apparently it was a very strong margarita. And I ended up eating almost 700 calories over my budget for today. Part of me is hating myself for doing that, but the other part of me knows it's just one day and tomorrow will be better.

I was doing so well this week, and it really sucks I went over like that. I also have a weird relationship with alcohol, so that mindset isn't helping me in the slightest.

Tomorrow's another say, I guess.

submitted by /u/UselessCat37
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xXYZO7
Making myself accountable. Making myself accountable. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.