Never sore after the gym?

Without fail, all my friends who go to the gym casually will complain the next day about being sore.

What's weird is, I almost never feel sore after the gym - even if I think I've pushed myself really hard. I'm beginning to wonder if I really just don't push myself that hard and if that's a reason I'm never sore. I'm M24 for reference, so I do have my mid 20s going for me.

I will say, I almost never get sore in other life activities though. I remember it happening in college after I went to the gym with a buddy who was doing some very questionable 100 rep curl thing. It also happens after very intense activities, like a day of skiing. Day to day though, I can hardly ever remember getting sore.

At the gym I feel like I'm pressing myself - for bicep curls and bench press I will do 4-5 sets and up the weight until I fail out at about the 6th rep on the last set. Feels like pretty standard stuff. I started going to the gym more regularly about 2 months ago so I'm not experienced by any means, not sure if that's part of it. I've been making slow progress, not leaps and bounds but definitely something.

Anyways, is it weird to not get sore after exercising, like, ever? Or is it a sign I need to up the intensity somewhere?

submitted by /u/foundthefurry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eTS2WY
Never sore after the gym? Never sore after the gym? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 18, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.