Rant: feeling demotivated at still being fat after losing 49lb.

I’ve lost 49lb and I’m happy about it, but I know I have another 40/30 to go to be at a healthy weight.

The last few weeks It’s really been getting me down. I’m not giving up on my diet or anything because it’s more of a lifestyle change and not as much of a challenge to uphold at this point (so I am still losing weight), but mentally I’m struggling to know that I’ve been working for so long to lose weight, I’m working every day at it and I’m still fat.

It’s frustrating seeing myself in the mirror and still seeing someone who looks like they eat like garbage. When I’m so consciously not doing that anymore.

Those around me are bored of hearing about my weight loss. But it’s on my mind so much of the day.

I’ve also got into the bad habit of obsessively comparing myself to others. Seeing what I think they weigh, if their fat hangs in more flattering places than it does on me. Seeing how much weight I’d need to lose to look like them ext.

It just sucks that after all this time and work, there’s still so much more work to go. The numbers have started to lose meaning. I just want to look skinny.

submitted by /u/ItzButterflyEffect
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h2Mx9U
Rant: feeling demotivated at still being fat after losing 49lb. Rant: feeling demotivated at still being fat after losing 49lb. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.