Significent cut from TDEE but barely any fat or weight loss

Hi everyone!

Hopefully, others have also gone throught this sort of a problem and they can help me understand what I'm lacking here. I'm certainly not lacking or patience! I have been diligently tracking my caloric intake for atleast 5 months now. Despite a significent Calroic reduction, I dont see a corrosponding change. Please check out my worksheet below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1elULfj08rU0msps538CtTN9q64FQFMgHstoj_YK_Lv8/edit?usp=sharing

What's happening here? Any suggesions what I need to change to see results? I'm not losing faith but I want to change things up as clearly this cal in cal out hasnt working for me (yet).

Thanks!

PS: Due to covid19, i have not had the chance to go to the gym, play tennis, or even go for long walks (I live in TOronto and it was cold). So my phyisical activity level has been sedentary at best.

submitted by /u/radio_nowhere
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3f0tYk3
Significent cut from TDEE but barely any fat or weight loss Significent cut from TDEE but barely any fat or weight loss Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.