How do you guys deal with uh.. being constipated?

The only thing i miss from my previous (unhealthy) habits is that the first coffee in the morning was enough to get me going and i went number two in like under a minute. Now for the last months it has been a constant struggle. I assume it is due to the much lower food volume. I eat plenty of vegetables on the daily, but seems that does not help. Some days it's like i am shitting rocks.

At first i was like lol this is a first world problem to have, not important, but it is starting to bother me more and more. I feel great on my current diet, have some satisfying results and don't want to quit. It's just this little thing.

Any advice or tips welcome.

submitted by /u/angrycoffeeuser
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/arzHB4p
How do you guys deal with uh.. being constipated? How do you guys deal with uh.. being constipated? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on August 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.