Blaming others for falling off the wagon

I’m so tired of feeling fat and ugly. I can go up to a week of clean eating but then my boyfriend would bring me to eat cheat meals and my colleagues would invite me for drinks, if I say no, they’ll call me rude and ask that I respect the superior and join in for beer and team lunch/ dinners. I’ve been trying to lose weight since Jan 2022 but I’ve got no progress because of this

I can’t help but blame them for making me eat unhealthy. But how do I convince/ tell them in a nicer way?

Just finished crying cause I fought with my boyfriend for bringing me to eat McDonald’s, when last weekend we already had 2 full days of cheat meals.

submitted by /u/Runningfromprobs739
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SXok1VA
Blaming others for falling off the wagon Blaming others for falling off the wagon Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.