I Need Help. I Feel Like I May Die, and I Am Sick It!

Just recently I awake from my sleep with my heart racing and having a hard time standing up. I can't describe it but it felt like I was about to die. Praying under my breath in a slight panic I jumped up threw on some clothes and went outside for some fresh air. I had never felt like that before. I never thought I'd get so overweight I would find myself in this situation, but here I am. I am officially done with obesity and being unhealthy, it just isn't worth it, and I hate that it took a NDE for me to realize it. I want to lose weight and be healthy, but there is so much info online and so many people trying to take advantage of people like me for a quick buck, it's hard to sort out what's legit and what isn't. I mean how can something humans have done for millions of years be so complicated? That's why I'm here. I'm begging for tips, ideas, workout plans, whatever, to help me change my life for the better. I used to play defensive tackle in football when I was in highschool and now I'm over 300lbs at 5'6 in my early twenties. It's pathetic and I am ashamed of myself for allowing this to happen. Please help in anyway you think might.

submitted by /u/DangerousDarius
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iadS3oe
I Need Help. I Feel Like I May Die, and I Am Sick It! I Need Help. I Feel Like I May Die, and I Am Sick It! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.