I think I experienced my first Whoosh !

I was dropping weight consistently and I was looking forward to seeing the scale every morning. But then at about a 2.5 weeks ago, I got stuck at 173 (78kg) for an entire week. I mean no matter what I did the scale would NOT move! I was sleeping right, keeping my stress low, calories and exercise were the same. I thought I was in a plateau. Then all of a sudden I broke through 173 (78kg) and started dropping weight FAST. I woke up this morning and Im at 165.3 (74.8kg) and it's been a total of 10 days since my I broke through 173. Keep in mind, my routine has not changed at all. I even had my scheduled monthly cheat day on the 8/30. And I feel amazing. So idk use this as motivation to stick with it even if the scale isn't moving.

submitted by /u/K-TownYolo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eY0JbpN
I think I experienced my first Whoosh ! I think I experienced my first Whoosh ! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.