my weight loss is so slow that it is negligible

I have been eating under calorie deficit 1250 calories +-50, working out

I have been doing this for 2 month straight But as I didn't have weighing scale before that's why started tracking my weight 4 weeks ago I lost 4 pounds in 4 weeks.

I even bought a food scale as you guys adviced and found out my tracking by volume/tablespoon method was pretty accurate, I note everything that goes into my body.

i drink one coffee/tea with suger , i don't eat cheese , i don't eat anything packaged , no sweets no baked things , no ice cream i don't even eat nuts (i only eat 2-3 salted peanuts whenever I feel I need salts)

No changes in my clothes fitting, negligible changes in inches

And i read posts where people just stop drinking coke/ coffee and lost a significant amount of weight.

This is disheartening

29 F , cw 83-84kgs

submitted by /u/im_phoebe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IWBDQUc
my weight loss is so slow that it is negligible my weight loss is so slow that it is negligible Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.