Strongly considering weight loss surgery and I'd like to hear some experiences?

Okay so for the last year, I've been been considering a weight loss surgery and I'd like to hear some first hand experiences. Now I know that no shoe fits all as different people have different experiences and procedures so it can be hard to gauge but regardless I'm curious. It's a life long process and a pretty large procedure so I want to get as much raw information from people going through it as I can.

I know that they don't take kindly to people with mental health disorders. I've been diagnosed with ADD and AvPD so I don't know if that's gonna throw a wrench in it since over here at least, they refrain from people with "severe mental health disorders"

Anyway

What I like to know is, assuming you want to disclose it is: - the process before and after the surgery - the amount of pain you experienced - how you keep your diet up and running including the times you have to eat - any complications you experienced - support reaction etc from family and such.

submitted by /u/MagellansMockery
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uF6wMj3
Strongly considering weight loss surgery and I'd like to hear some experiences? Strongly considering weight loss surgery and I'd like to hear some experiences? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.