I'VE FINALLY FOUND IT!

Just wanted to check in as this community has been a great source of support and advice for me over the last year.

On September 20, 2023, I started my keto journey at 363 pounds but it was all to no good because I had kinda been focusing on the wrong things, but the problem was, at the time, they weren't wrong to me because I didn't know, but it was a recipe book that changed my life forever, I think its just like $15 bucks, and I would recommend it to anyone that lost in their journey too or is just looking for more keto recipes that are effective.... this morning I weighed in at 250 pounds! In just under 11 months I have lost 113 pounds and reached my first goal weight. The overall effect of losing this much weight has impacted every facet of my life and I couldn’t be more thankful.

I will say that the past 3 months have been the most frustrating, this is mainly due to the fact that I started lifting 3 days a week. Body recomposition can make weighing in each week very difficult, but staying consistent is what matters most.

So with that in mind it is time to set a new goal! and also if anyone wants the name of the book i can send it to them.

submitted by /u/fitn3szguru
[link] [comments]

from Keto Recipes - Low Carb Recipes for Ketogenic Diets https://ift.tt/430duyi
I'VE FINALLY FOUND IT! I'VE FINALLY FOUND IT! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 01, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.