Adjusted my flair...upwards.

I lost about 110 pounds two years ago, but didn't lose anything between May 2017-2018. I thought it was because I was hitting a plateau with my calorie count and decided I would increase my exercise. I started jogging a little and tracking my steps more. I started going to yoga twice a week since December 2017. Nothing changed weight wise but I was hungrier. I was incredibly frustrated at the lack of progress and stopped tracking my calories, but still kept up with yoga. I slipped into old habits of too much sugar, and finally got around to the inevitable: stepping on the scale. I gained exactly 10 pounds in the 6 months and felt the pain and discomfort of overeating every step of the way. Time to get back in the drivers seat.

I just wanted to post as a quick way to say hello to everyone - this subreddit is a great support system and I am recommitting myself to my goals starting today. I might get back to keto like eating as a way to jump start things (but for me keto is not sustainable long term). My goal is to get under 200 by the time I'm 30. I have 352 days and 47.6 pounds to go.

Lets do this!

submitted by /u/rebellious_ltl_pony
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2K8wcRN
Adjusted my flair...upwards. Adjusted my flair...upwards. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on June 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.