Feeling great after 2 and a half months showing my pictures of my progress

Started my diet on April 19, 2018 and I feel great, I was able to lose around 21Kilograms, with a low-carb diet and a 1 hour 6 days a week excersice . Im really happy to share with you guys, the results:

https://imgur.com/2sHa9JZ
https://imgur.com/43ef1kH

Sometimes I still feel the necesity to eat something sweet or bad for my weight loss, but Im surprised that after making a perfect month the quantity of food and the need of eating more than just a little bit its so far gone!, isn't been easy for me to be able to afford everything that i need but it really worth it. My health deserves it.

Sometimes some words of encouragement and feeling the support of family and friends really helps a lot!

I'm still halfway of my milestone, but i'm sure that this time im gonne be able to get there.

submitted by /u/Gatumadre
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KgBCGr
Feeling great after 2 and a half months showing my pictures of my progress Feeling great after 2 and a half months showing my pictures of my progress Reviewed by Health And Fitness on June 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.