First time hitting 10lbs down! SV
So I've been trying to lose weight since me teens. In high school I weighed 145lbs and I thought I was so overweight (I'm 5'3"). I'm 24 now and I topped out a little over a month ago at 273lbs. I was shocked and ashamed when I saw that number. As soon as I hit 200lbs 3 years ago I've been trying to lose eight. But it seemed like no matter what I did I'd only lose maybe 5 pounds in a month. Which then made me feel discouraged, I'd binge and fall off the wagon and gain 10lbs. That happened over and over until I got married on April 25th. The very next day I dropped drinking soda and started tracking my calories. I'm just now for the past week or so doing CICO. So far in a little over a month I've finally hit 10lbs down and it makes me want to keep going because I've never made it this far before.
The only negative in my journey thus far has been a guy who tried to convince me that I needed all these supplements and protein shakes when I work out to lose weight because "CICO isn't enough". Yeah right buddy lol. Anyways I just wanted to share my personal excitement at reaching this small but important milestone in my weightloss journey
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LgGqf2
No comments: