I love my wife but...... I have to vent

Hey guys, i recently came back to this sub and wanted to blast right back into CICO. A little over a year ago I lost over 60lbs. I went from 307lbs down to 245lbs, I wanted to keep going. I honestly got burned out though, I now have returned here.. with 2wks back in I've already lost almost 10lbs again. If anyone's curious I went back up to 272lbs, didn't gain all my weight back, but I was getting there, but here's me issue. The wife and I were talking, and I told her I wanted to once and for all get down to 200lbs, I'm 6'2 so that's reasonable. She tells me she doesn't want me that skinny, because I'll look weird. I asked her "so what do u want me to get down to?" She goes "250lbs, u don't look good skinny" kinda discouraging, because I wanna be a healthy weight. I don't know what her issue is. Is she saying that because she might actually feel that way. Or does she think if I get too low I might just get attention from women?? What do you guys think, in just a bit I'll gather some pics if u want

The first one is when I originally started CICO https://imgur.com/a/iDQyW1K

This one was around 250ish https://imgur.com/a/tCm6m31

submitted by /u/KDbeast122413
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2syY9GI
I love my wife but...... I have to vent I love my wife but...... I have to vent Reviewed by Health And Fitness on June 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.