Looks like my eating patterns are affected by my company. Are yours?
I have noticed how I eat has quite a bit to do with the company I keep during my meals.
I am very competitive when I eat with my husband. If wet go out to eat, we usually order two dishes and split both. He wharfs down his food super quick and that makes me insecure and I do too. I end up feeling very full and also ironically very unfullfilled because I ate too fast.
With my parents the reverse happens. If I see my mum eating too much, it puts me off and I eat less.
When I'm secret eating (I used to binge when I got an afternoon to myself at home) I eat way too much, I want nothing to be left over because there's no place to store secret food.
When I'm around my Mother in law, I want to eat less but she gets worried that I'm overdoing it but I'm much more in control of my food.
I recently noticed this pattern when I went out with a friend. I was stuffed at the end of it and thought it was too much. But if I had eaten that same meal with my husband I'd be unsatisfied.
TLDR: Different company, different eating habits. How about you?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xxlmPg
No comments: