NSV: I've lost 10% of my starting weight!
(Well almost - 9.8%!)
This is the first time my weight loss has started to feel significant to me and it's so motivating. I still can't see any difference in myself at all, but logically I know it must be there! I'm certainly feeling better. Still a fair way to go but I know it's possible and I know I'm going to do it!
I've just been doing CICO and have taken up running. For anyone wanting to incorporate more exercise into their routine I cannot recommend more highly the C25K app. It has been life changing for me! I couldn't run for a minute when I started and now I can run 7k!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HezqNg
NSV: I've lost 10% of my starting weight!
Reviewed by Health And Fitness
on
June 02, 2018
Rating:
No comments: