Really proud of myself

So my TDEE is around 2100 kcal/day and I’ve been eating around 1500-1600, all in an 8 hour eating window. (Intermittent fasting 16:8.) Plus lower carbs and higher healthy fats. Basically zero sugar. All for the past 6 weeks or so.

This approach has been utterly amazing. It’s made weight loss actually do-able for me. I mean I can’t even tell you how much easier things are for me, now.

But this past week has been a total buttload of stress. Coming from several, different sources. This evening, when I finally decompressed from it all, I found myself uncharacteristically craving a huge bowl of ice cream. Like craving hard. And with chocolate and caramel. I really wanted it, with body and soul.

But I knew I’d feel bad tomorrow: physically, mentally and emotionally. So I just sat with this craving and whatever associated emotions.

My housemate was walking to the store for his own purposes, which happened to include ice cream for him. He picked up some of that Bai coco fusion stuff for me. It’s 10 calories for the entire bottle.

And it totally hit the spot. And for my purposes it didn’t even break my fast. I came in about 120cal under my daily goal.

I know from IF experience now that I’ll feel really good in the morning. It’s always so easy in the morning.

I’m so glad I didn’t eat that ice cream!!!!!!!!!

submitted by /u/Purple_Epiphany
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2kInRVR
Really proud of myself Really proud of myself Reviewed by Health And Fitness on June 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.