Starting out again...post pregnancy.
I’m starting out again in losing weight. Before I got pregnant for a second time I had lost 60 lbs. I was still a little overweight during pregnancy but everything I gained was baby + placenta.
I’m back down close to my pre-pregnancy weight and am hoping to lose another 40lbs. I honestly don’t have a strict timeline or goal of when. Since I am exclusively breastfeeding my body tends to hold on to the last 3-5 pounds and it’s hard to lose weight.
My goal is to fuel my body healthily, workout a few times a week and watch for changes. I have a 3.5 year old and small infant so some days are harder than others.
Thanks for reading!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xzgd9B
Starting out again...post pregnancy.
Reviewed by Health And Fitness
on
June 02, 2018
Rating:
No comments: