Tips to remain focused on school while losing weight?
Hi everyone! I am currently a 19-year-old male college student, and I will be taking two semesters of chemistry over the summer at a university. It will be pretty stressful since I will be compressing 8 months of material into 2. I have also been steadily losing weight for the last year and a half. I started at 365 lb and am currently 225 at 6'4". My goal is to eventually reach 205 by the end of the summer. I am on a pretty strict deficit (I eat around 2000 calories while also being pretty active), but I have noticed that it affects my ability to concentrate and focus for long durations. During exam periods, I usually end up eating at a surplus or maintenance.
What is the best way for me to lose weight over the summer while still maintaining the ability to focus on chemistry 12 hours a day? I am thinking that the best way may be a slightly lower deficit (with more carbs + fat) and more low-intensity cardio. Does anyone have any experience with a similar situation? Thank you so much!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J3zsgA
No comments: