APTTMH!! My Fitness Journey HE Saved!!

Ok…I know its late but I have to get this out there for you, Keepers. YAHUAH, THE MOST HIGH GOD OF ISRAEL AND THE WORLD SAVED MY MOTIVATION AND DETERMINATION TO HEAL THIS TEMPLE! My last post… I meant it! If all I have is HIM as my cheerleader and coach, I WILL loss this weight and help my heart. THANK YOU FATHER!! HALLELUYAH!!

First off, not even twenty minutes after publishing my last post, I got a ride to the grocery store and got and extra $50 to spend so I was able to get more organic vegetables, wild caught salmon and grass fed butter that is $10 for 2 lbs! As I walked through the aisles, my anger and frustrations just went away as the simple joy of shopping took over. My lord was even helpful with input and finding things I forgot.

Got home and my good mood made me prep ALL the salad toppings for everybody (chopped broiled eggs, sliced almonds, dried cranberries, Parmesan crisps, shredded cheese, diced cucumbers, diced tomatoes, diced jalapenos, pickles but the chopped apple-wood rub steaks was for my lord and I) and I even sliced a cucumber for the hateful Goat. lol My salad was straight keto!!

Using up Wish EVOO in garlic basil. Use about 2 tbs and yes salad was a little dry lol

After dinner, we went to Dave and Busters for some fun. My lord and I made over 3,500 tickets! I mean he did hit a jackpot for 500 tickets…yes, we were excited! Right now, our tickets are around 5, 000 in just two trip for like a 100 bucks. That’s our place for like date night and R&R.

Check how I had a brisket in the oven while i was cooking the steaks. Forgot to cut the oven off but my silly tail actually turned it up. Came in the house and Jordan just knew it was burned all to pieces. I removed the foil and that meat just melt into your finger tips. APTTMH for saving our food because that’s like four or five meals that would have been lost.

The exercise was not a total loss. I got my planking, push ups and squats done. Tomorrow will start the physical part of my own mini IF/Keto Fitness Camp. Tomorrow’s challenge post,“What’s in Your Fridge?”, starts off with the magnetic board on my in room fridge. You will get a great view of my exercise tracker.

Everything just left a smile on my face.

Keepers, smile because HE can change any situation. Good night!



from ketogenic-diet « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2LcuPBq
APTTMH!! My Fitness Journey HE Saved!! APTTMH!! My Fitness Journey HE Saved!! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.