Compliment!

You know that your effort bore fruits if other people starts noticing.

So, while I was minding my own business, doing my work, a fellow co-worker I don’t really talk to besides work, talked to me.

She was like, I noticed that you’re really shrinking. Meaning my weight. And I was shocked by it because I wear the same baggy clothes/scrubs to work where you can’t even see my form. AND YET SHE NOTICED!!!

She told me that I don’t really need to lose weight but when I told her that I started my diet because I was pre-diabetic, she was shocked but was even more encouraging!

Ahh… this is why I’m doing it. I really think I’m doing something right. I wanna keep it up as long as I want! Let’s live a healthy life :3



from ketogenic-diet « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2N9Rb3C
Compliment! Compliment! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.