My Weekly (Almost) Keto Meal Plan

I had one meal (one HUGE salad) and it was enough to hold me until noon today. So I will be honest with yall…I don’t measure my food. I have a list of keto friendly foods that I create my meal plan with just to get me use to eating ketogentically. 😂😂 I just be making up words😂😂 Hence the reasoning behind ‘almost’ keto.

Without further ado, I give you

Weekly (Almost) Keto Menu

Brisket and Rice

Brisket and Mushrooms in a creamy gravy (cream cheese and drippings) smothering buttery herb and garlic cauliflower rice with a pepper fried egg umbrella seasoned with Himalaya pink salt.

Lemon Pepper Salmon

Wild caught salmon, marinated in a lemon garlic butter, is pan seared and served with a salad of organic mixed leaf greens, tomatoes and mozzarella

Ole Baby Salmon Salad

Seasoned salmon served on organic mixed leafy greens with cheese crisps, dried cranberries and sliced almonds

Loaded Cauliflower Bowl

Cauliflower rice topped with cheese, sour cream, beef bacon, clives, olives and garlic butter.

YAHUAH’S Eggs

Boiled eggs stuffed with a fluffy filling of egg yolks, mayo, Himalaya pink salt and a hint cayenne pepper or a creamy chicken salad of pan seared chicken, egg yolks, mayo, relish and seasonings (optional) topped with chopped beef bacon, almonds and dried cranberries.

Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Poppers

Jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese, mozzarella and popper seasoning wrapped in beef bacon

Snacks are boiled eggs, leftover chicken salad, olives and frozen berry pop but I try not to snack. I want my body to go into ketosis faster so try to limit how often I put food in my mouth. I have an experiment I want to try out later.

Wipe your mouths Keepers. You are drooling everywhere.



from ketogenic-diet « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2LcORZ4
My Weekly (Almost) Keto Meal Plan My Weekly (Almost) Keto Meal Plan Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 14, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.