Plateau B-B-Breaker!

Original weight: 241
Current lbs lost: 50

After a month long plateau, I am almost to the 180s.

Back on 6-7, I was 194 pounds. And I stayed at 194 lbs. All month.

The day before the 4th of July, hubby and I broke keto. Carbs! 4th of July. Carbs! Day after 4th of July? Start my period. Carbs! Eat carbs because my body hates me, all the way to June 8th. Began keto again on Monday, June 9th.

So, for the first time in a long time, yesterday I weighed myself. 193 lbs. That’s right, after  a month of no change, nearly a week of eating carbs, and only being back on keto for 2ish days, I broke the plateau.

And even better? I weighed 191 lbs today.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I’ve started scrupulously using Carb Manager again to track my weight and carb intake. This is how I get to the 180s and beyond.

Though to be honest, I should reveal that I went through some gastric distress yesterday, likely from my time-of-the-month ending and returning to keto, and some of that two lb loss is most definitely water. It was like niagara falls from my booty. “You have died of dysentary” went through my mind pretty often.

On that note.. Um… I also went shopping yesterday, and picked up a keto hack. Namely, MCT oil. MCT oil is like coconut oil on crack. It is, essentially, the perfect fat for keto. I’m lazy and looking to make a quick entry here, so do a quick google search for “mct oil keto” and see what I’m talking about.

Ughhhhh, there’s so much delicious keto food in my fridge right now. Bone broth, turkey legs, burgers with exotic mixins, fresh made beer brats.

I ate so well yesterday. Worked outside in the yard for four hours, went shopping, came home, ate seared tuna tataki from my favorite upscale grocer, had two squares of 85% dark chocolate, and took a couple teaspoons of mct oil. Damn I felt good.

I can write coherently if and when I want to, also good at writing an ending that ties in with what came before. But today, I am only good at saying <END POST>



from ketogenic-diet « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2NMyYKH
Plateau B-B-Breaker! Plateau B-B-Breaker! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.