TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY!

Hey hey, I have photos from WEEK ONE!! This is my big change for the first week of keto! Please forgive mah undies…I need to get a bikini.

I feel so different already. My clothes all fit differently, and I think I’m almost ready for some strength training. I feel great! Shopping today was much more fun, Charlotte and I just walked around the store and picked up some keto-friendly foods that we’ve never really tried before. We want to try some “noatmeal” so we’re going to take a look into that, and today we had a delicious anti-pasti salad for lunch, and I grilled some rib eye steak for an amazing dinner.

I think that keto is a phenomenal and magical thing our bodies need from time to time. I am a firm believer and I’m going to stay in it until my body is back on it’s feet.

 

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

 

Feel free to share your own success stories, post pictures of your transformations, and share how long you’ve been on keto or living a low-carb lifestyle!



from ketogenic-diet « WordPress.com Tag Feed https://ift.tt/2L3NtLx
TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY! TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on July 11, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.