22F 5'7, 218lbs it's time to change

So I saw my big brother for the first time in a while and holy crap he lost some weight! Like all throughout my childhood he was *big*, now he's still kinda chubby but not even near what he used to be and I know part of it is probably because he became diabetic but I can't help but feel inspired. I'm 5'7 and my weight is constantly going up and down about twenty pounds under and over 200lbs mostly without me doing anything but I want to change that but I have some concerns.

First off, I had a little bit of an eating disorder when I was sixteen... there were days when I would eat maybe once throughout the day and then gorge the next day, feel like crap for it and the cycle would continue... even today I struggle to eat at least twice a day but I hardly ever eat breakfast and if I'm not interested in what's for dinner than I'll just skip that too, leaving me with whatever I had for lunch.

Secondly is getting into exercise without hurting myself, my knees are weaker than shit. I'm not kidding I sprained one of them trying to start up a go-kart at work once and every so often they'll just randomly pop out of place.

What are some things I should look into and what kind of easy, do at home, workouts would you recommend?

submitted by /u/GeekySlytherin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CYXxmg
22F 5'7, 218lbs it's time to change 22F 5'7, 218lbs it's time to change Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 15, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.