30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 14

Hello fantastic folks of the internets,

We made it to Friday! Hooray! This weekend couldn't come soon enough for me.

Weight by end of the month 306 – 308: 313.8. Smeh. Trend weight 314.6. Waiting on a post shark week whoosh over here. Don't mind me tapping my foot.

Stay within calorie goal of 1700ish: I have a maintenance day coming & I may take it tonight with a nice dinner out. I'll report back!

Exercise 5 days a week: Planned rest day. 10/14 for the month.

Improve my relationship with food & my body: Didn't want meal prep today so I kinda skipped lunch. Not feeling super hungry. Feeling some mental burnout & the apathy is sort of like a bad taste in my head, if that makes sense. I'll stay hydrated & have a good dinner free of the work blehs.

Journal once a week, uninterrupted 60 minutes about stuff that matters: I'll handle this tomorrow. 2/4 weeks.

Self-care treat once a week: Going to Ulta tonight to upgrade & replenish my skin care routine supplies. Self love is gonna be expensive this week but worth it! A good skin care routine & eating babies keeps you young. 3/4 weeks.

Enjoy your Friday evening folks! I hope you are all kicking those goals in the shin!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NPQoZS
30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 14 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 14 Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 15, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.