Danger zones

Hey everybody,

I’ve been trying to lose weight for years, but I struggle with bingeing. Every time I start losing, I end up falling of the wagon and bingeing (sometimes for months). I keep track of my days (good, ok, and bad) and I’ve noticed that after 18-20 good days, that’s when I usually throw it all away and binge.

Today is day 21 of my current streak, and I’ve had urges to binge yesterday and today. I didn’t act on them, but these are the first urges since before my streak.

Basically, I’m at a very dangerous point here. I’ve got a stressful 2 days coming up, and then a week where I could hide out and go crazy bingeing. Obviously, I’d rather spend that week doing productive things, so I really don’t want to binge.

Does anyone else have “danger zones” that they recognize for themselves? What do you do to navigate through them?

submitted by /u/aceraven86
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Eloykm
Danger zones Danger zones Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 15, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.