Finding motivation to get off the plateau

I've been feeling kind of down for the last two months and yesterday in bed, I finally connected the dots after a sunday of eating a lot of junk.

During the time where I lost weight, I constantly felt awesome. Almost every time on the scale, I was proud of myself and had a big morale boost that carried me through the day.

I lost 30 pounds in just over 1.5 months and then thought to myself I don't need to track calories anymore, I can lose weight without it.

That's when I started to plateau. I ate more again and my mood went down.

I decided to log my calories again and already after a few hours, my mood has improved significantly.

I'm 1/4 of the way there to my target weight and I know I can achieve it.

Let's go!

submitted by /u/NoobCanoeWork
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ab68Ph
Finding motivation to get off the plateau Finding motivation to get off the plateau Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 15, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.