I realized this week that I don't know how to exercise and need help/advice.
I'm fat and I need to not be. At 31 years old, 6'2" and 310lbs, I'm not in good shape. Last year I had conjestive heart failure. Although it was related to a virus and not my obesity, it certainly didn't help my case.
I finally got a gym membership and started going this past week. All I think I know about working out is cardio = burning fat, so that's what I was aiming for and the first time I did 30 minutes on a stationery bike, the second time 30 minutes on an elliptical, both times trying to keep my heart rate above 120bpm, going all the way to around 160bpm.
Just a note that I have crappy knees so running/jogging can get pretty painful for me and both gym visits were after 10 hour shifts, which is why they were so short.
So, I know it's been a very short time period, but I realized I don't actually know what I'm doing and any tips or instructions are very much appreciated.
Thanks!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QTbIz8
No comments: