7 months in and I am down 100 pounds!!

Before and after pics

The first pic was taken on 06/14/18 the second was taken yesterday.

Starting my diet I went down to 1250 calories per day and I was riding a bike 5-10 miles 3-4 days per week. I then got a membership to a gym and started on the elliptical and doing light weights on the machines. Then I decided to try and start running and moved to free weights. I go to the gym 5-6 days per week. I do a split routine Monday/Thursday I do pushing muscles, Tuesday/Friday I do pulling muscles. Wednesday I do legs, and Saturday is just a long cardio session (I like to run 5k) Once I started working out really hard and often I bumped my calories per day up to 1500-1700. I found that on 1250 calories I was just exhausted all the time and I knew I wasn't doing myself any favors. My gym does monthly "health coaching" where you go in and step on the scale and talk to a trainer. My trainer has been absolutely amazing. He is extremely motivational. I find it extremely helpful to be accountable to someone other than yourself. So I think these monthly visits are really helpful.

I know the road from 215 to 175 is going to be slower than my initial progress, but I am super excited to hit the "down 100 pounds" milestone. Next stop 199!!!

Thank you so much to the r/loseit community. You're all amazing and have been a huge part of my weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/destroy_inc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MaSJep
7 months in and I am down 100 pounds!! 7 months in and I am down 100 pounds!! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on January 16, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.