3 month Accountability Day 4
Another day another check in.
Stayed close to my macros today but was lower on protein than what I wanted. My meal at work was carb heavy which limited what I could really eat. Was going to workout today but ended up not having the time to do so as I ate my other meal of the day with my wife before we both went to work.
Pretty disappointed that I missed a workout today. I was really looking forward to moving heavy shit with my legs. Also planned on playing basketball on Monday but might have to scratch that now. We'll see how my legs feel I guess.
Packed less for my meal at work tonight in terms of carbs. Really hoping that helps me out for tomorrow. On the plus side, i was below my calorie goal for the day.
Hope you all have a good Memorial Day and remember those who made the greatest sacrifice.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YJiCXU
No comments: