Restricting calories/watching what I eat has helped cure my chronic illess

Since I started eating at or below my daily caloric limit and exercising daily, my chronic abdominal pain and general feelings of illness have gone from a constant 5-6/10 to 0-1/10.

When I start overeating carbs and sugar again, the symptoms return. I have had these symptoms for almost 2 years now and I am so relieved that I seem to have found a cure. I thought I would be feeling ill for the rest of my life. This has been great for my mental well-being too because chronic illness really gets you depressed, anxious,, and thinking dark thoughts. So if anyone else is feeling chronically ill, try exercising and eating moderately. Otherwise you may be doing damage to your body, like I likely was.

submitted by /u/rdrum
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W6mFRk
Restricting calories/watching what I eat has helped cure my chronic illess Restricting calories/watching what I eat has helped cure my chronic illess Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.