After a breakup

My girlfriend of 13 months broke up with me on Monday and I picked my stuff up from her house today (Thursday). Although it hurts immensely I don’t want to just lay in my bed all day listening to music and moping about while I’m not at work. I want to lose weight since it’s been a goal of mine and I figured losing weight and exercising would be a good thing to help me get over the relationship. But as long as I’ve wanted to lose weight I’ve never tried to and learned more about how. I’m a 19 year old guy weighing 275 pounds. Most of that weight is on my chest and stomach. To me my arms and legs are fine I’m okay with how they look. I have to exercise my legs all the time due to some health issues and my arms are basically “working out” because of my job. It’s just my stomach and chest that I don’t like

https://imgur.com/a/odvHA2F

submitted by /u/Gr33n05
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z5hOA1
After a breakup After a breakup Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 15, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.