I'm losing it in the evenings.

I mean seriously, what the heck. I track all day, feel satisfied and full, eat lean protein, fruit, and veg...and then after 5pm it all goes to crap. Everything flies out the window. Today I even tried to make sure I left myself enough room for desert, thinking it would help if I had room for sweets, but nothing is working. I keep trying to remind myself of what I did the first time around and I am just at a loss.

Part of me wonders if I might be scared to see what comes next and thus sabotaging. I'm not eating because I'm hungry. It's like these mini rampages, always during "dinner time" where I eat just whatever I can get my hands on purely for the pleasure of it. In the moment I can't think of anything else. And so today, what was supposed to be an easy 1200kcal day turned into ~2000.

I don't know what to do anymore....

submitted by /u/appleandcheddar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T9tjTi
I'm losing it in the evenings. I'm losing it in the evenings. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 15, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.