Any motivational weight loss/fitness gain movie or documentary recs?

I'm not sure if this is allowed today or ever, as I haven't seen rules directly addressing it, so here it goes, sorry if it's not the time/place.

I'm restarting my weight loss journey, and I've been watching a lot of youtube videos, but most of them are the same montage of pictures with some dubstep in the background, and it works, but it gets old really quick.

So I wondered if maybe there's some more quality film or documentary about someone organically losing weight by taking on a mission. Something like I decided to trek the Andes, or I decided to build a house, or I did the pilgrimage of Compostela. Something, you know? A mission, where they start very out of shape, and it's hard, and little by little the person starts getting fit and it all becomes easier. I'm sure there must be something like that, but I have no idea where and how to look for it.

submitted by /u/donkeymonkey00
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Lyrz1D
Any motivational weight loss/fitness gain movie or documentary recs? Any motivational weight loss/fitness gain movie or documentary recs? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 16, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.